Did you know that high blood pressure can be due to a blocked artery caused by atherosclerosis?Modern medicine still keeps saying that this serious and life-threatening disease cannot be reversed. This is not quite true. With help of alternative treatments and proper changes in the diet and lifestyle, you can reclaim your cardiovascular health. Micro-nutritional artery cleansing is one of the natural atherosclerosis treatment available to all who have courage, good will and persistence, and are not afraid to take responsibility for their own arterial health.
Here is how you can reverse atherosclerosis and regain control over your cardiovascular system naturally.
· Regularphysical activity forat least 150 minutes (2.5 hours) a week.
· Quitting smoking as, in the United States alone, tobacco smoke accounts for 33 percent of all deaths from cardiovascular disease and 20 percent of deaths from ischemic heart disease in persons older than 35 years of age.
· Blood pressure and lipids control, especially “good” cholesterol and triglycerides.
· Blood sugar control: as many people are addicted to sugar, a complete avoidance of all sugar is necessary to resolve the biochemical addiction.
· Food Supplements –
- High-Potency Multivitamin-Mineral
- Quality Fish Body Oil
- Coenzyme Q10 (100 mg)
- Garlic Extract
- Trimethylglycine (TMG)
- R-Lipoic Acid
- Red Yeast Rice
- Annatto Tocotrienols
Lifestyle changes and proper nutritional supplementation are essential in preventing as well as in reversing atherosclerosis. It is absolutely necessary to change eating habits and preferences by paying more attention to the foods we eat, namely their type, amount, and quality.Also, specialty nutritional formulas, like CLAREVASA, have been known to substantially reduce the need for surgery and/or widely prescribed medications that mainly alleviate the symptoms of this number one killer, slow down its progression, and often prompt multiple side effects.
At Full of Health, Inc., for over twenty years we have been promoting the non-pharmacological, nutritional approach to atherosclerosis, namely the concept of micro-nutritional arterial cleansing. Our CLAREVASA, a time-tested formula, can help reduce the effects of the plaque buildup by addressing the cause of the problem, that is by eliminating the factors which created the buildup in the first place. CLAREVASA also fills in the nutritional gaps left by poor inadequate diet, prolonged (chronic) high stress and often undiagnosed malabsorption, and/or bowel problems.
Regain control over your cardiovascular system naturally by visiting: